Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sick snow in La France mmmmmm




Bonjour
Ahh , what a few weeks its been, after a last minute call from Lizzie at Burton Snowboards I was off out to La Clusaz for the French snowboard test to get to grips with all the new AW10/11 boards,boots and bindings and let me tell you there's lots to get hot under the colour about for next season - new ICS Systems, the Flying V's and a few new sticks in the range.
Not only was this a great 3 days for shedding next years new planks it also gave me the opportunity to try to get my legs back into full days riding in prep for my Morzine trip to see H,Chris, Si and Helen at Rude Chalets with the family.

So less than a week after returning to Blighty if found my self with Fi and Fynn back in Geneva with good snow forecast. - and unlike old Michael Fish they were not wrong. 3 days in and we get 50cm over night - first lifts, a stiff coffee in Changas and with cloud clearing we spend the day ripping some insane pow .... its doesnt get much sweeter than that- All topped off with a stiff Mutzig back at Robo's
Back Of The Net!!

No comments: