Monday, February 9, 2009

Snowboading Morzine with a Scallywag








So the time finally came, after much chomping at the bit, glued to the snow report with the promise of fresh snow I made it out to see my big sis Helen and Chris at Rude Chalets, Morzine
I had defiantly lucked in!with days of snow just before my arrival and a brand spancking new Forum 09/10 Scallywag board as my steed my trip was set to be a belter.
I think i crammed in as much riding and mutzig as humanly possible - 4 days of first to last lifts, powder,park and a full Porte du Soleil tour followed by a healthy "robbo's" session. The Board was amazing, -reverse camber 155cm jib machine but due to the rocker still floats up and out of fresh powder with ease...watch this space in LCB Surf Store next winter!!

No comments: